Download the application form as a PDF - click here
Currently available: Flat 4 10A East Reach
We are a new organisation with only four flats at present, however vacancies do arise from time to time - keep an eye on our website and Facebook page. Also, we are planning the construction of new flats in 2018 and would welcome applications from prospective tenants. If you'd like to be involved in their design and development with a view to moving in to one when it is complete, please do use this application form to express interest. It will provide us with useful information about you, though we of course understand that your circumstances may be liable to change.
Would you like to be a tenant at our first development in the centre of Taunton?
- Affordable rents and Housing Benefit considered – even if you are under 35.
- You can become a voting member of the land trust, and have a say in how the property is managed.
- Eco-technologies make the rooms cosy and the cost of living low.
- While paying rent you can build up a fund that will help you with future housing costs, almost as though you had a small mortgage.
- Communal facilities planned for the site include a meeting room, garden, and laundry.
- Free high speed broadband internet connection.
- Pets may be considered, subject to prior approval.
- In housing need (for example, homeless or in temporary or overcrowded housing);
- At risk of homelessness (for example, being asked to leave, nearing the end of your tenancy, or going through a relationship breakup with nowhere to live);
- Unsuitably housed (spending more than a third of your income on housing, fuel poor, or in an unhealthy home).